A charity savings account providing more than just financial returns
As well as market-leading returns, your funds help reduce debt-related poverty and increase financial inclusion within the community. A savings account to fit your charity’s vision – ethically and socially responsible.
Property-backed with great returns.
Our asset-backed structure gives you direct rights over the underlying assets; the strongest security possible.
Ready to start growing your capital?
Flex or Growth?
*For withdrawal amounts greater than £500,000, an additional 3 months is required for each lot of £500,000.
How your investment is used.
Your investment is solely used to purchase properties for our home finance customers. Your funds are ring-fenced in a bankruptcy-remote entity known as Pfida Finance PLC, so you can be confident knowing your investment is protected.
This entity is owned directly by you and other account holders, placing asset-backed security into your hands.
How your investment is protected.
This protects and benefits your charity in multiple ways:
- As a shareholder of Pfida Finance PLC. You have an ultimate right over each property owned by it as well as the right to a share of any profits made by this company
- You are protected from any other higher-risk activities Pfida might undertake through other entities
- You are not exposed to the wider operational risks of the business of Pfida
Your investment journey with Pfida.
- You open an account and receive shares in Pfida Finance PLC
- Your investment is used only to finance homes
- You get a share of the profit through your monthly dividends
- Track your returns in our web app
Invest with Pfida, invest in the community.
The performance of your investment is subject to the performance of the underlying property finance agreements and the security and insurance held over them. As the portfolio grows, your investment spans over a larger number of properties, diversifying your risk.
Since we offer our share of properties to customers at the original cost, this should not directly impact your investment.
Due to our innovative equity buffer feature, customers can pay using their equity in times of need. We have calculated, our average customer has seven years of equity buffer available. This effectively reduces the risk of default to nil.
We recommend giving a minimum of 3 months’ notice for amounts below £500,000, or 6 months’ for higher amounts. We hold liquid reserves to cater for these requests, however, they may be subject to raising replacement capital first.